Zoom is a cloud-based video communication app that allows you to set up virtual video and audio conferencing, webinars, live chat, screen-sharing, and other collaborative capabilities.
You do not need an account to attend a Zoom meeting, and the platform is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android, meaning that almost anyone can access it.
Also, Check out How to Read Instagram Messages Without Seen?
How to Enable Mute Automatically Before joining Meeting on Zoom?
Step 1: Open the Zoom app and click on the gear icon in the top right corner
Step 2: Click on Audio on the left and then check the box to mute my microphone when you join a meeting.
Join a Zoom meeting Automatically mute on mobile
Step 1: Open the Zoom app and tap Settings at the bottom right
Step 2: Tap Meetings and then tap Always mute my microphone to enable it.
How to Join The Meeting on Zoom?
How to Join the meeting via URL on Zoom?
- Click on the meeting URL provided by the host.
- If necessary, follow the instructions to download and install the Zoom desktop application.
How to Join the meeting through the Zoom web portal?
- Navigate to the Zoom web portal https://zoom.us/ in your web browser.
- Click Join a Meeting
- Enter the meeting ID in the field. The meeting ID is a 9, 10, or 11 digit number located in the meeting invitation or at the end of the zoom meeting URL.
- Click Join.
Also, Check out How to Clear Chat in Discord?
What are the Advantages of Using Zoom?
- Easy, Economical Plan
- Seamless transition to video
- Ease of use of Zoom Rooms
- Smooth zoom phone porting process
- smooth user experience
- Screen sharing and remote control
- Call and video quality
- Add employees.