Launched by Valve in 2003 and now with over 150 million users, Steam has become one of the most important platforms in the world of PC gaming.
It’s a one-stop-shop where you can buy, sell, and store games, as well as do tons of other stuff like trade items, view demos of upcoming titles, and share with a passionate community.
Also, Check out Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League release updates!
How to See Friends you recently played with on Steam PC?
- Within the Steam desktop client, click Friends & Chats in the lower right corner.
- Click the Add a Friend icon to the right of Friend in the Friends window.
- Back in the main Steam client, and in the menu on the left, click Recently Played.
- The pane on the right will now show Steam profiles of people you’ve played with recently, and games you’ve played together.
How to See Friends you recently played with on Steam Mobile?
- In the Steam mobile app, tap the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner and select Friends.
- In the Friends screen that appears, tap the Your friends dropdown and select Recently played.
- The Steam profiles of people you’ve played with recently, and the games you’ve played with them will now appear in a list.
What are the Advantages of Using Steam Games Store?
I don’t have a lot of money to spend on gaming. And Steam gives me access to a wide variety of titles on the cheap, especially every year during something like the Steam Summer Sale.
Since I’m incredibly patient when it comes to gaming titles, it’s ideal to expand my library when I don’t have the cash.
One of my favorite features of Steam is how games are linked to your account. So if you have to build a new computer, you still have access to everything you buy.
Also, Check out GTA 6 latest release updates!
Simply install the Steam app and reinstall your game. Of course, if you lose your login information, it makes it more difficult to retrieve your titles. However, it is relatively easy to fix.
I’ve streamed my game on Steam several times. However, I prefer to use the Twitch platform more. Still, you can’t deny the interactivity that comes from those who use Steam in the social aspect.
And it’s not just video content. Screenshot sharing, support forums, community building and much more are all wrapped up in this gaming platform.